Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why this Saladaholic blog?

I used to hate salads or any kinds of fresh green things served for meals. I used to think salads as something boring, tasteless, unsafe (as not cooked yet). I used to think salads as something for decoration or just side dishes. That weird idea about salads has lasted for nearly 30 years.

Recently, I have realized that I was wrong about salads. It's thanks largely to you who have shown me a whole new world of salads. Salads are in deed exciting, tasty, healthy. Salads can be the main courses too. Preparing salads is a great fun time - simple to do, quick to see the result, easy to create something new. Salads also teach me a lot about cultural differences between the East and the West, and other regions. I still remember the day we invited my parents for some French-styled salad and they both asked for extra fish sauces to add in.

I'm not an expert about salads. I'm just on my way to become addicted to salads and want to learn more about it. I think it could be great to take some snapshots to share with you and to learn from you too.

A saladaholic
No salads. No fun.


Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very good
    Fresh, multicolor, extravagant, and "good for the body" creations coming!
    I hope I'll have the privilege to "digester" some of your future creations...

    Inspire the world!

    ReplyDelete