Monday, June 18, 2012

Salad 7 | The salad flower

How to get rid of stress after work? My advice is that "Cook something". Just like me this evening. Finishing work about 20:30pm, going back home, thinking of ordering food and being lazy... the problem was that the delivery food did not sound very exciting to me. So, stress is another excuse for me to create.
This evening, in about 30minutes, here is what I created:

THE SALAD FLOWER
  • Orange (01)
  • Tomatoes (02)
  • Mixed salads (you can buy the mixed salad bag, I think, it's about 13,000VND/bag)
  • Bacon (I love bacon very much :))
  • French bean (haricot vert / đậu cô ve)
  • Emmental cheese (shredded)
  • Carrot (shredded)
  • Poached eggs (02)
  • Bread (01)
  • Sauce: herb anise, mustard, vinegar, olive oil













Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment